Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $126,550 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for Santa Monica Mountains but high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Bel-Air, Hidden Hills and Rolling Hills have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $125,000 and up and $60,000 to $125,000 are high for the county.
- 51.4% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, low for Santa Monica Mountains but high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Windsor Square, Stevenson Ranch and Encino have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with a bachelor's degree, a master's degree or higher and some college education are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration