Latest complete week June 12–June 18
- Crime reports provided by the L.A. County Sheriff lag behind events, in some cases for a few weeks. Sheriff's officials have said clerical staff shortages delay the processing of addresses needed to map crimes. Because of the delay, The Times’ Crime L.A. database does not provide short-term analysis or alerts about recent rises in crimes for areas patrolled by the sheriff.
- Below is a list of crimes reported for Westmont in the latest seven days. Keep in mind that the number of crimes reported for this time period may increase over the coming weeks as the Sheriff provides additional data.
|Location||Crime||Date and time|
|10600 block of South Wilton Place||Theft from vehicle||June 18, 10:40 p.m.|
|2000 block of Van Wick Street||Grand theft auto||June 18, 3:30 p.m.|
|10500 block of Vermont Avenue||Robbery||June 18, 9:07 a.m.|
|10900 block of Budlong Avenue||Aggravated assault||June 18, 2:30 a.m.|
|Budlong Avenue and Imperial Highway||Aggravated assault||June 18, 12:30 a.m.|
|9200 block of South Budlong Avenue||Theft||June 17, 11:50 p.m.|
|8800 block of South Vermont Avenue||Aggravated assault||June 17, 9:58 p.m.|
|11200 block of Hobart Avenue||Aggravated assault||June 16, 10:14 a.m.|
|1200 block of 105th Street||Theft from vehicle||June 15, 9:20 p.m.|
|1400 block of West 106th Street||Burglary||June 15, 7:14 p.m.|
|Normandie and Imperial Highway||Robbery||June 15, 7:05 p.m.|
|10600 block of Budlong Avenue||Aggravated assault||June 15, 9:20 a.m.|
|11100 block of South Wilton Place||Grand theft auto||June 15, 12:39 a.m.|
|1200 block of West 104th Street||Aggravated assault||June 14, 2:30 p.m.|
|1100 block of 99th Street||Grand theft auto||June 14, 2:10 p.m.|
|5700 block of South Saint Andrews Place||Theft||June 13, 9:25 p.m.|
|5700 block of South Saint Andrews Place||Burglary||June 13, 7:45 p.m.|
|88th Street and Vermont Avenue||Robbery||June 13, 5:50 p.m.|
|11100 block of South New Hampshire Avenue||Theft||June 13, 1:30 p.m.|
|104th Street and Van Ness Avenue||Theft||June 13, 9:10 a.m.|
|1030 88th Street||Theft||June 13, 12:40 a.m.|
|6000 block of South Saint Andrews Place||Grand theft auto||June 12, 11 p.m.|
|1300 block of 104th Street||Aggravated assault||June 12, 6:35 p.m.|
|10500 block of Normandie Avenue||Aggravated assault||June 12, 1 p.m.|
- Six-month summaries are based on the latest six months where data are available from all departments, Nov. 14, 2016 to May 14, 2017
- Over the last six months, the rate of 210.4 crimes per 10,000 people is lower than in nearby Vermont Vista, Vermont Knolls, Athens, Manchester Square and Gramercy Park.
- The 2000 population count of 31,467 from the U.S. Census is used to calculate per-capita totals.
Neighborhood Rank Crimes Per 10,000 people
Violent crimes (325)
Property crimes (337)
Monthly totals Adjusted to 30 days
- Westmont is covered by one police jurisdiction.
|Lennox||Sheriff||4331 W Lennox Blvd.||310-671-7531|