Latest complete week March 11–March 17
- Crime reports provided by the L.A. County Sheriff lag behind events, in some cases for a few weeks. Sheriff's officials have said clerical staff shortages delay the processing of addresses needed to map crimes. Because of the delay, The Times’ Crime L.A. database does not provide short-term analysis or alerts about recent rises in crimes for areas patrolled by the sheriff.
- Below is a list of crimes reported for Westmont in the latest seven days. Keep in mind that the number of crimes reported for this time period may increase over the coming weeks as the Sheriff provides additional data.
|Location||Crime||Date and time|
|1500 block of West 105th Street||Robbery||March 17, 1:10 a.m.|
|2100 block of Van Wick Street||Burglary||March 16, 4 p.m.|
|1500 block of West 112th Street||Aggravated assault||March 16, 8:40 a.m.|
|1100 block of 91st Street||Burglary||March 15, 11:26 p.m.|
|1200 block of West 96th Street||Burglary||March 15, 7 p.m.|
|1300 block of 111th Street||Theft||March 15, 2 p.m.|
|112th and Vermont||Robbery||March 15, 12:30 p.m.|
|1300 block of 104th Street||Aggravated assault||March 15, 12:19 a.m.|
|1200 block of 89th Street||Burglary||March 15, midnight|
|1300 block of West 105th Street||Aggravated assault||March 14, 8:18 p.m.|
|1200 block of West 91st Street||Burglary||March 14, 7 p.m.|
|1100 block of 93rd Street||Burglary||March 14, 12:07 p.m.|
|1400 block of West 99th Street||Burglary||March 14, 8:44 a.m.|
|1400 block of West 106th Street||Burglary||March 14, 2:30 a.m.|
|1200 block of West Manchester Avenue (Deleted)||Aggravated assault||March 14, 12:01 a.m.|
|1200 block of West Manchester Avenue||Aggravated assault||March 14, 12:01 a.m.|
|1136 West 89th Street||Burglary||March 13, 8:30 p.m.|
|10500 block of South Vermont Avenue||Grand theft auto||March 13, 6 p.m.|
|Vermont and Imperial||Theft||March 13, 4:15 p.m.|
|2100 block of Cullivan Street||Grand theft auto||March 13, 10:57 a.m.|
|1400 block of 96th Street||Theft from vehicle||March 13, 1:45 a.m.|
|105th Street and Normandie Avenue||Aggravated assault||March 12, 9:29 p.m.|
|2100 block of 107th Street||Aggravated assault||March 12, 8:30 p.m.|
|1200 block of West 97th Street||Theft from vehicle||March 12, 6 p.m.|
|1200 block of 109th Street||Aggravated assault||March 12, 1:45 p.m.|
|11100 block of St. Andrews Place||Aggravated assault||March 11, 4:50 p.m.|
|10400 block of South Wilton Place||Burglary||March 11, 11:45 a.m.|
- Six-month summaries are based on the latest six months where data are available from all departments, Aug. 18, 2014 to Feb. 15, 2015
- Over the last six months, the rate of 217.7 crimes per 10,000 people is lower than in nearby Vermont Vista, Vermont Knolls, Athens, Manchester Square and Gramercy Park.
- The 2000 population count of 31,467 from the U.S. Census is used to calculate per-capita totals.
Neighborhood Rank Crimes Per 10,000 people
Violent crimes (302)
Property crimes (383)
Monthly totals Adjusted to 30 days
- Westmont is covered by one police jurisdiction.
|Lennox||Sheriff||4331 W Lennox Blvd.||310-671-7531|