Latest complete week Feb. 21–Feb. 27
- Crime reports provided by the L.A. County Sheriff lag behind events, in some cases for a few weeks. Sheriff's officials have said clerical staff shortages delay the processing of addresses needed to map crimes. Because of the delay, The Times’ Crime L.A. database does not provide short-term analysis or alerts about recent rises in crimes for areas patrolled by the sheriff.
- Below is a list of crimes reported for Westmont in the latest seven days. Keep in mind that the number of crimes reported for this time period may increase over the coming weeks as the Sheriff provides additional data.
|Location||Crime||Date and time|
|108th Street and Western Avenue||Aggravated assault||Feb. 27, 3 p.m.|
|1200 block of 90th Street||Grand theft auto||Feb. 27, 1 p.m.|
|1200 block of West 89th Street||Robbery||Feb. 27, 12:25 p.m.|
|1615 105th Street||Burglary||Feb. 27, 9:20 a.m.|
|1200 block of West 107th Street||Theft from vehicle||Feb. 27, 3:49 a.m.|
|1200 block of West 104th Street||Burglary||Feb. 27, 3:30 a.m.|
|1300 block of West 90th Street||Burglary||Feb. 26, 10:30 a.m.|
|11200 block of Van Buren Avenue||Theft||Feb. 26, 8:37 a.m.|
|1200 block of Imperial Highway||Grand theft auto||Feb. 26, 2:15 a.m.|
|10200 block of South Vermont Avenue||Grand theft auto||Feb. 25, 5:30 p.m.|
|10800 block of Hobart Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||Feb. 25, 1:07 p.m.|
|9100 block of South Budlong Avenue||Burglary||Feb. 24, 2:45 p.m.|
|2100 block of 102nd Street||Aggravated assault||Feb. 24, 12:20 p.m.|
|11100 block of Van Buren Avenue||Grand theft auto||Feb. 24, 8:10 a.m.|
|1400 block of West 98th Street||Theft from vehicle||Feb. 24, 8 a.m.|
|98th Street and Budlong Avenue||Aggravated assault||Feb. 24, 1:20 a.m.|
|109th Place and Denker Avenue||Aggravated assault||Feb. 23, 10:28 p.m.|
|1000 block of West 105th Street||Burglary||Feb. 23, 7:25 p.m.|
|6000 block of South Saint Andrews Place||Aggravated assault||Feb. 23, 6 p.m.|
|1100 block of West 87th Street||Theft from vehicle||Feb. 23, 3 a.m.|
|10700 block of Normandie Avenue||Theft from vehicle||Feb. 22, 10 p.m.|
|11200 block of Normandie Avenue||Theft||Feb. 22, 7:50 p.m.|
|1100 block of West 107th Street||Robbery||Feb. 21, 10:10 p.m.|
|1000 block of West 91st Street||Burglary||Feb. 21, 7 p.m.|
|1000 block of 94th Street||Aggravated assault||Feb. 21, 9:20 a.m.|
|9900 block of Budlong Avenue||Homicide||Feb. 21, 1:30 a.m.|
- Six-month summaries are based on the latest six months where data are available from all departments, July 28, 2014 to Jan. 25, 2015
- Over the last six months, the rate of 212.3 crimes per 10,000 people is lower than in nearby Vermont Vista, Vermont Knolls, Athens, Manchester Square and Gramercy Park.
- The 2000 population count of 31,467 from the U.S. Census is used to calculate per-capita totals.
Neighborhood Rank Crimes Per 10,000 people
Violent crimes (295)
Property crimes (373)
Monthly totals Adjusted to 30 days
- Westmont is covered by one police jurisdiction.
|Lennox||Sheriff||4331 W Lennox Blvd.||310-671-7531|