Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $68,716 median household income (2008 dollars), high for the city of Los Angeles but about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Studio City, Lake Hughes and East Pasadena have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $125,000 and up and $20,000 or less are high for the county.
- 66.5% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, high for the city of Los Angeles and high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Century City, South Pasadena and Hancock Park have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with a bachelor's degree and a master's degree or higher are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration