Violent crime reports are up significantly. About »
Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $62,535 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the city of Los Angeles and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Pico Rivera, San Gabriel and Glendale have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentage of households earning $40,000 to $60,000 is high for the county.
- 21.9% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for the city of Los Angeles and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Signal Hill, San Gabriel and North El Monte have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- Check where Winnetka falls in a county ranking.
Ancestry and immigration