Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $78,764 median household income (2008 dollars), high for the Harbor and high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Hancock Park, San Dimas and Chatsworth have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $60,000 to $125,000 and $40,000 to $60,000 are high for the county.
- 20.7% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for the Harbor and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Alondra Park, Elysian Valley and Green Valley have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with some college education and a high school diploma are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration