Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $61,767 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the city of Los Angeles and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Pico Rivera, San Gabriel and Glendale have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentage of households earning $125,000 and up is high for the county.
- 46.1% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, high for the city of Los Angeles and high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Beverlywood, Santa Monica and Hollywood Hills have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with a master's degree or higher and a bachelor's degree are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration