Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $70,037 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the San Gabriel Valley and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Studio City, Lake Hughes and East Pasadena have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $40,000 to $60,000 and $60,000 to $125,000 are high for the county.
- 12.1% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, low for the San Gabriel Valley and low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Avocado Heights, Santa Fe Springs and El Sereno have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentage of residents 25 and older with a high school diploma is high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration